viernes, julio 22, 2005

Why?

Hi everyone!

First of all I would like to apologize for changing usual language. In fact, I am sure most of you can understand my English, don't you?

Well, this post just wants to be a tribute to the people of London. Those who have gone there know that it's a great, multicultural, cosmopolitan city. I just fell in love of that city (it's not better than Barcelona, of course!!!). I enjoyed really much my trip to London: museums, squares, sightseeing, shopping... I agree that it's very expensive but for the rest it's great!

Two weeks ago there was a bomb attack there. I commented this situation in this blog. Yesterday there was another attack. At the moment we don't know if all terrorists belong to the same organization (Al-Qaida) or not. In some way I don't really bother. I mean, the problem is the fear of the people who has to take underground or bus ... or just simply walk in the city. Noone is safe.... only in London? I don't know.

I am sure that London is the chosen city because it's a really known city and one of the most visited by tourists. What I can't understand is how can this be possible. We should be safer as they started two wars just to avoid things like this.

11th september 2001. Two planes crash into Twin Towers in NYC. Thousands of victims... I think we will never know the truth. US with some alliates decide to attack Afghanistan to find Bin Laden and mates... They want to change government as well. They get the second thing as it was more important for their economic wishes. Bin Laden maybe is dead or not... they don't mind at all.

Then US creates (together with UK and other countries... Spain as well.....) another war against terrorism in Irak. They are supposed to beat that country fast and they conquer Bagdad soon... but war at the moment is not finished. Every two days there are dead people.

Mr Blair and Mr Bush... do you think that now we live better, safer and happier? Or the situation is getting worse? And don't tell me that you went there to help people? Did they ask for that? Are they happier now? Well I suppose that some people yes (richer then, even richer now!).

Well, I only can tell that we feel the pain of London people and that we walk beside you... Please stop the war NOW!

Regards

Raül

No hay comentarios: